Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Song that Matches the Story

I don't know if anyone else has found out yet but, I found out that the song Hero/Heroine by Boys like Girls is the perfect song match for Twilight! Call me a freak but it's true and yes I am writing this because i'm bored. Just take a look at the lyrics of the song and you will understand what I mean for example:
'It's too late baby, there's no turning around'- is like the part in the book where Bella insists there is no way out of their relationship after they already met they were in love.
'I never thought that you could break me apart'- the forbidden love that they have is related to this because Edward hadn't been dating for so long and now he meets Bella and can't get enough of her.
'I keep a sinister smile and a hold of my heart'-sinister smile...hold of my heart...hmmm..sounds alot like Edward, trying not to love her because he'll do anything to keep her safe, but Edward seems to think he's dangerous.
'You want to get inside'- Huh, the complications of loving a vampire...you want to get inside, but it's so hard.
'Cause you caught me off guard'- In the book after Edward freaked-out because Bella came too close he quoted,"I can control myself. You caught me off guard. But i'm on my best behavior now."
'Now I'm running and screaming'- He sure did run when Bella got too close!
'I feel like a hero and you are my heroine'- Edward a Hero because he's always saving her life, in return she saves his life by being alive and with him, that's a good enough excuse for her to be a Heroine.
'I got a closet filled up to the brim,
With the ghosts of my past and the skeletons'- That sooo fits the fact that Edward is over a hundred years old!
'And I don't know why
You'd even try'- why Bella would even try to be around Edward, why you would even love him it seems impossible, but it's not.
But I won't lie
You caught me off guard
Now I'm running and screaming
I feel like a hero and you are my heroine
'Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?
And I feel a weakness coming on'- Edward's love/Bella's love is the sweetest sin, literally, because Edward has tried to keep her from it--he'd try to keep himself from it. I'm sure that in the bible it is a sin to love a vampire.
'Never felt so good to be so wrong'- Once again, forbidden love I don't even need to explain it to you 'cause you know.
'Had my heart on lockdown, and then you turned me around'- Edward not loving someone for centuries, 'til he found her sweet scent. And Edward's struggle to not...well you know..hunt her.
'I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile'- Seeing and being with Bella has made Edward feel all the more human again.
'It's not complicated
I was so jaded'- Depressed from not having someone to love, was Edward.
'And I feel a weakness coming on'- The first day they met in biology, Edward was weak with thirst...for Bella's blood!
(And the rest of the song repeats...)
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around(Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?)
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded(I feel like a hero and you are my heroine)
And I feel a weakness coming on
Never felt so good to be so wrong
Had my heart on lockdown
And then you turned me around(Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin?)
I'm feeling like a new born child
Every time I get a chance to see you smile
It's not complicated
I was so jaded

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nevermind u were right