Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In Your Opinion

I feel incompetent, here I am sitting on my butt in front of a screen, with no reading material (nothing I haven't already read). And right now my understanding is that I am incompetent because my blog should be more interesting, it can't be appropriate for an author to accept (even with the exception that i'm not old enough or experienced enough to have an intelligent vocabulary), therefore I shall try my best to come up with more discussions to soothe the reader's mind. So, with having that said, I am hoping some of my few readers will come up with some discussions on their own so I can get it started into a discussion. If you have anything you would like to share I am open to it, so go on and tell me what you would like to see brought to Thoughts left to be Thought.

Answer the following:

What would you like to discuss?

What improvements would you like to see on this site?

2 comments:

Rachael said...

well, my favorite subjects are the Twilight series, manga, and anything japanese. i'm new and i think you're a cool person, so you're my new friend!

Natalie said...

manga...hmm that's cool 'cause I actually have a friend who's into that kind of stuff, she loves japanese!She goes on onemanga.com all the time. Oh, and thanks!