Sunday, July 20, 2008

I DID IT! I FINISHED THE WHOLE 'Twilght' series!...but of course i'm still yearning for 'Breaking Dawn'

I DID IT!...

I am on a reading crusade and nothing is going to stop me!
First I chewed up 'Generation Dead', then I spilled tears over 'Twilight' then I ate the rest of the books JUST LIKE THAT! Sorry for my enthusiasm but if you know me, you'd know that I have never read books this fast, ever.

I can't wait until 'Breaking Dawn', imagine what a magical experience it will be! I hope it's as good as the first!

And don't forget 'Generation Dead', i've read from a local blog, (http://opengravesopenminds.blogspot.com/), that there is a sequel called 'Kiss of Life' that Daniel Waters is going to be working on. I hope this is true because I really need to read and find out what happens next!

In Your Opinion (Add on)

I feel incompetent, here I am sitting on my keister in front of a screen, with no reading material (nothing I haven't already read). And right now my understanding is that I am incompetent because my blog should be more interesting, it can't be appropriate for an author to accept (even with the exception that i'm not old enough or experienced enough to have an intelligent vocabulary), therefore I shall try my best to and come up with more discussions to soothe the reader's mind.

So, with having that said, I am hoping some of my few readers will come up with some discussions on their own so I can get it started into a discussion. If you have anything you would like to share I am open to it, so go on and tell me what you would like to see brought to Thoughts left to be Thought.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that series!! I cannot wait for Breaking Dawn!! :)


love the blog!!

~Jacy

Anonymous said...

I've read Twilight and all the others too and the only one I need know is Breaking Dawn. Did you like them?

Daniel Waters said...

Congrats!

T.

Natalie said...

WOW, Daniel Waters read my blog!!! YAY!! This is soooooo coool! Thanks! I'm so psyched for Kiss of life!!

Natalie said...

oh and btw, yes I do, I love them Amanda.

Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Nat. Its cool with me if you put my blog on your links. Can i put yours on my links??

post back soon


Jacy