Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rereading in Different Atmospheres

Has anyone here ever reread a book before? I'm sure almost all of you have. I haven't reread before but now i'm starting to and it's so fun because everytime I reread it I always pick up something new that I didn't realize before. Also I like to make them into movies in my head and replay them at night.

Different places also give me other sides of the stories, like the beach, doesn't everyone like to read at the beach? Nice soothing breeze, warmth of the sun, hearing the gentle waves, ugh! It's the most relaxing thing ever! Or even something the opposite; how 'bout a nice little crawl space? Cozy, wrap a blanket around yourself and have peace and quiet with maybe a dim lit candle?

Yeah, so I was just thinking of that today for some reason, but I have to go now and I will come back to make a new post.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Nat,

I just saw a few of your posts on Dan Walter's page and I thought I would check you out. I just wanted to let you know that you draw absolutely fantastic and your poetry and songs are great.

Also, it's true. Different atmospheres are essential.

Chris

Natalie said...

Hi Chris!


Thank you so much, truly, it means alot to me.

That is my goal, to share thoughts and opinions with others. It gives my blog more progress to have your opinion, thank you once again.

P.s Jordan will be pleased ;)

Write again soon!

Lots of Love,
Nat