Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Finished the Ink and Paper that now is...my soul.

I have a confession to make...I have put my Generation Dead book aside--until a sequel comes out--and found a new book to fill my hopeful thoughts. I am reading, well I finished reading the famous love story, Twilight. I am in love with it and i will be forever! I can't wait to pick up New Moon now! Twilight has got me in a chokehold...and it won't let me out! To be honest, I don't want to be released i'm enjoying this story line the only problem is it's to romantic...i'm too young to experience that kind of love so it's quite overwhelming. It's books like these that keep my heart pumping, that keep my dreams alive instead of disintegrating because of thinking that these experiences don't exist. I don't care if i never have an Edward kind of character in my life because I know it is the book's purpose to let us dream and have an 'extraordinary' imagination. Twilight is my atmosphere and my fantasy world, the tender hand of love and care that reaches out to touch me everytime I think about it.

to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im pretty sure the lyrics are "a sinister smile and a hole in my heart" not hold of my heart