Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Show yourself, Oh great one!

My perspective has always been different then others' perspective; I learn differently, I think of things differently, I am different. I do have imagination though and it sparks a new perspective, but some things are too incredibly beautiful or unique for me to imagine. When I read a book sometimes it gets confusing because i'm reading a description of a fairly handsome person but I think of them with different colour hair, different clothes, or different face. And I try to just give in to my mental creativity and just think of that person the way I fantasize it. Like the characters in my most recent read, Pheobe, Tommy, Adam, Pete and even Stavis I had to visualize for a second after reading the description. I had my own way of building or creating that person from the personality (and the personality is the base to creating the rest). And now I will get to the point, I have spent days thinking and wondering what these characters might actually look like if they were there right in front of me. Show yourself, i wish to see what the author had in mind when he thought up these amazing and intricate characters, Tommy Williams, Show yourself, OH GREAT ONE!

until next time...Goodnight

Forever and Always,

Nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

singer huh? what famous singer do u think ur voice is most like? im dolcebella, saw ur site on the generation dead blog(it is a good book isnt it?) and thought id check it out. visit me on my blog at letsplaythefool-dolcebella.blogspot.com!

Natalie said...

I'm not quite sure about my voice it's a combination of a few artists, and yes, I enjoyed the book, too!