Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Help Tommy Spread Zombie Awareness!

Hey my dear faithful readers! Today's the day I decided to do something, rather than dicussing books, today i'm going to help Tommy by spreading zombie awareness!
I think it's important that traditionally biotic people (teenagers specifically) should be associated with differently biotic teenagers. I can't understand why trad. people act so afraid, rude, differently around dif. biotic people, the only difference between the two is that the dif. biotic people died and then for some reason came back to life. And besides, this has been happening for a while now, I think people should realize that this is the way it is now and our zombie friends are here to stay! Differently biotic people are like trad. people in so many ways; Tommy is a zombie and likes to write, I am a trad. person and I like to write. Also think about the way they feel when they are isolated by the others, the others they used to be a part of. It's a struggle but thats what Tommy's here for along with many others from the Haunted house crew, they all feel the same way; they want to make change.

In any way I can, I want to make change.

Answer this post with the same answer as i did if you want to help them make change.

No comments: