Monday, July 7, 2008

'Generation Dead' is Going to my Head!

I finished reading the book 'Generation Dead', which is like an apocalypse for me because I finished it in three days which is a new record for me! Maybe it was because a girl that was looking for books in the teen aisle of Coles book store suggested it to me. Well, I thank that girl it's an amazing book and so easy to read. I began to develope a relationship with it's characters and cried at the ending. I just can't wait for a sequel...no really i'm DYING! (no pun intended).

Let's Talk Tommy Williams...

Tommy Williams is one of the sweetest guys i've never met. Although when you hear the word zombie it would not make you think so. Zombies-or the so called differently biotic- are really nice people and they don't mean any harm at all, it's just a shame they're dead, not to mention ink on a piece of paper. And here I am practically in love with Tommy! Haha i'll just keep on dreaming...

Tommy Williams also had a relationship with Pheobe, the main character (which you know if you read the book). I keep on wondering what it would be like if Pete wasn't there and what would happen if they kissed...but I guess I will never know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I know!! I'm in love with Tommy, too!! haha

Natalie said...

it's nice to see that someone shares the same thoughts and opinions as i do, thank you for your comment!

Anonymous said...

same here i love the way he says things... if that makes sence

but i hope there is another book coming out

much love
~kay

Anonymous said...

i agree i loved the book generation dead and i could never put it down! and i really cant stand waiting once i was done with the book i walked into the bookstore and asked the lady when the sequel was coming out and she had told me that the first book had JUST come out so it would be a while and i am dying of the anticipation