Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Breaking Dawn Opening Party!

Okay, so who here will be going to the opening premiere of Breaking Dawn on August 1st? I AM! I'll be at Yorkdale mall. I can't wait! Three more days! What are you going to wear? I'm not going to dress up fancy. I pre-ordered the book, lucky me! Ha-ha! This should be exciting! Let me know how your Breaking Dawn Opening Party goes, I want to know what themes they had at different places. I should probably take some pictures and post them on my site so you can see what it was like. Ugh! The suspense is killing me! See you there ;)

Lots of Love,
Nat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOHH!! I'm going to a midnite release party, too!! I don't live in Canada, though. :(
I'm wearing s shirt I made; it says: Team Edward Anti Werewolf. I have black and white converse, so I put red laces in them. I got red, black, and white rubber braclets. So yeah, I'm decked out for this party!!

Ttyl, Nat!!

~Jacy

Natalie said...

AWESOME! Yeah, i'm one of those lonely girls from Canada :P Oh well at least there will be release parties all over so i won't be alone with this. I like your t-shirt idea! That gives me an idea...maybe i should wear my skinny jeans i just got. :P I'll be flaunting off my site a bit at the party, it's a good opportunity ;) Yeah i'm so excited! Too bad I have no one to go with, everyone i know who is interested is on vacation. :(

Lots of Love,
Nat

Anonymous said...

That stinks. I'm in the same predicament; my bff who reads Twilight moved, so I'm going to be alone too...oh well. LOL.
Oh yeah, btw, Daniel Waters gave me permition to create a fan fiction site. here's the link:
www.freewebs.com/generationdead

xoxoxox
Jacy