Sunday, August 28, 2011

Art Like You

he's just a boy
slight curls
simply dressed
mind full of stress

careful steps

doesn't start nor does he end
never bothers to defend
carries on, no damn hurray
much too tired and stressed to play

his petals wear and tear at ends
will he walk tomorrow, it depends
if his body gives in, I pray for his soul
he has a heart, somewhere there's a hole

I tend to notice mistakes
but he passes by me without a trace
nothing to correct, nothing to address
no reason to dislike, a reason to stress

A great mind in you
from what you have shown
a perspective of change too
great nights alone

are you in love with that thin sensation
does she hold you in her place
confident with conversation
kissing that shy expression off your face

im just a push away
a distance you made
weak muscled arm
i helped you do harm
to myself for your support
without a retort

only love would be powerful enough
to stay away, long, in agony
and never speak of just how tough...
cover myself in shades of ebony

I'd be anything
to be with you.
Do anything
to be art...
like you.


Tribute to Bearded Boy Clad with Plaid

No comments: