Thursday, August 19, 2010

In-depth

Cooooool your jets, Woman.
Jeez, I have to stop caring about what people think. Even if those people seem like they're planted so permanently in my life. In the end it only matters what I think and how I feel about myself. So let these posts make me appear as foolish, but one thing I've come to notice is that they're each the perfect cocktail of hopefulness, honesty and proving how I'm unashamed of who I am as a person. And that means alot to me. It's taken me such a long time to get to where I am now. And no matter how many times on-lookers or "permanent pedestrians" walk down the road of my life telling me that I'm twisting and changing...deep down I'll feel like the same girl who allowed ants to crawl all over her arm. The girl who sang with a tissue in her hand, attempting to clean the walls. The girl who's scared, but not a coward for showing it.

Express yourself.

No comments: