Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wrong.

There is so much I don't get!
Like how I care about people that don't deserve it, How I always say "no, that's wrong" and how I always get involved.
Not anymore. I don't want to help anybody if it makes me look bad. Not that I care about what I look like because I don't care at all. I just don't get why I say anything...
I'm so bad at just being a friend...I always stick my nose into everything and that's not fair.
Let nature take its course for goodness sake! Leave them be...let them learn...and maybe they won't have to learn because they're probably right. I should always know and never try to shake, that I am always wrong.
So what if the mouse wants to cuddle up in the crocodile's sharp jaw...that's not my business because frankly, I shouldn't care and obviously don't.
No. I do care but when I say I don't care i'm wrong anyways so you could figure I'm really saying I do care.

No comments: