Monday, July 27, 2009

woah.

I'm an idiot, truly.
But at least I'm not uptight.
I pity those who are closed in because they have fear in their eyes but think no one sees.

I'm the one that's there through it all.
I show myself...inside out.
The most vulnerable ones are those that hold back and curl into themselves.
I won't call them ignorant...just unknown, unfound, unloved...
What do I know?
I know that it comes to me...I know it makes sense and so will you.
I'll give you a puzzle but you have to put it together.
I'll give you a hand...but you need to learn to stand.
I will give you a push but you need to continue.
You may resist but it shows me you're crying out.
No one else will listen...so I will.
I'll be taunted and ridiculed but as long as I'm helping I'll put me feelings aside.
I will be a cause, I will need, but to show example of mistake.
I will show it's okay to be yourself and be okay.
As long as you're being yourself, you'll be fine.
No one can control how you feel but yourself.
Being cynical proves nothing to those who know behind your facade.
Negativity is a charade in the grand scheme of things.



Not everyone can practice what they preach, I think, as long as you TRY then you're already in the right place.

No comments: