Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Another Juicy Chapter...

Hey! I DID IT! I finished typing up the next chapter of 'Diaries of a Newborn' it's on the blog so go check it out if you wanna read about what juicy story ideas I've been playing with! I hope you don't sigh when you read it...I hope you're happy with where I'm going with it.

Not only that, this week I will post ANOTHER CHAPTER (kay...I know they're short but i'm not a professional). Before I follow through with that, if I get more comments within a few days then I will post a discussion explaining the chapter (including the introduction). But that's only going to happen if more people read my stuff so I ask for a favour... IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND THAT YOU KNOW MAY LIKE THE KIND OF STUFF I WRITE ABOUT, TELL THEM TO GO TO THIS SITE ALONG WITH *http://nataliethenewborn.blogspot.com/* PLEASE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME IF YOU COULD HELP POPULATE THIS SITE. *IN RETURN I WILL WRITE UP MORE CHAPTERS (if all goes well).

Thank you sooo much!

Lots of Love,
Nat

*Don't forget, NEW CHAPTER: http://nataliethenewborn.blogspot.com/
;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nat.

hmmm, I don't know. I know I've tried everything I can think of, but none of it seems to work. Um. When you leave comments on other blogs, leave your link, too. And, if you are able to have a signature in your email, put the link there, too. Hope this helps!! =]

Ttyl,
Jacy